Monday, September 26, 2011

My Sweet Hubby and a Get Well Card

Hello everyone!  My sweet hubby is in the ARMY Reserves and was deployed a few years back with a lady who now has cancer.  She has 6 kids from 6 to 23 so he decided to take up a collection to help her out.  He has so far raised $400 (with more checks on the way) and asked if I would make a card so everyone could send their good wishes.  This is what I came us with.  I made it extra large so it would have room for everyone to sign and then I used one of my most favorite stamps in my collection - my chicken soup stamp from Cat's Pajamas Stamps.  I used Bazzill card stock, the patterned paper is from another fave - doodlebug, the red silk ribbon and sentiment stamp are from A Muse Studio, walnut distress ink cuz I distress everything and I colored my little chicken using Copic. 

1 comment: