Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Halloween Home Decor time :)

Hello everyone,

It's that time again to make something fun for the house.  So far I'm lucky because I don't have a whole lot of decorations.  I didn't really have a home that I wanted to decorate until now :)  Starting off with the front door we have my lovely wreath just for the month of Oct (I'll be posting my fall one in Nov - it’s my fave!)   I tried to find a black feather wreath but no such luck so I took what I could get and used the fake Christmas tree wreath (but it was in black instead of green).  Since I wasn't digging this look I grabbed a bunch of black roses and my glue gun and went to town.  Added some purple for contrast, a skull because you have to have one of those in general, satin black ribbon and some green glitter (I love purple and green) and poof you have my wreath :)  I'll be moving in doors next...stay tuned :)

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Gorgeous wreath! I love it! So much fun to decorate a home of your own. xxD

    ReplyDelete