Monday, January 2, 2012

10 Things

OK OK i know it's officially NOT December anymore but Shimelle (really if you haven't checked out her blog run over there - drool, subscribe and run back over here...

Here are my 10 favorites things for the month of December :)

1. This is my son "amusing" me when I asked if I could take a picture of him with these antlers.  That face cracks me up every time!  He's only three....

2.  My new favorite book! (Thanks to Dawn from Studio Calico - sorry I had her under Websters because their emails look the same header wise)

3.  Zoe and her newly claimed baby.  She had just learned this word - so cute!

4.  Project Life: I finally gave in and ordered it.  Now I can't get enough.

5.  It isn't December until the candles come out.  I am normally a Yankee Candle girl but I fell in love with this Slatkin scent - Spiced Cider - d.e.l.i.s.h.

6.  My favorite teapot ever!

7.  Starbucks - nuff said... :P (btw I pulled this picture off of starbucks.com)

8. My favorite sushi!  It's spicy tuna that sits on top of a slice of banana (yep-banana).  it's SOOOO good!


9.  My husband - because he always makes me laugh - a lot...


10.  J.K.'s Solstice Holiday Hard Cider
I'm not a big drinker - like 1 drink every 4 to 6 months but I found this @ the British store in downtown Frederick and let me tell you, it was a treat! 

No comments:

Post a Comment