OK OK i know it's officially NOT December anymore but Shimelle (really if you haven't checked out her blog run over there - drool, subscribe and run back over here...
Here are my 10 favorites things for the month of December :)
1. This is my son "amusing" me when I asked if I could take a picture of him with these antlers. That face cracks me up every time! He's only three....
2. My new favorite book! (Thanks to Dawn from Studio Calico - sorry I had her under Websters because their emails look the same header wise)
3. Zoe and her newly claimed baby. She had just learned this word - so cute!
4. Project Life: I finally gave in and ordered it. Now I can't get enough.
5. It isn't December until the candles come out. I am normally a Yankee Candle girl but I fell in love with this Slatkin scent - Spiced Cider - d.e.l.i.s.h.
6. My favorite teapot ever!
7. Starbucks - nuff said... :P (btw I pulled this picture off of starbucks.com)
8. My favorite sushi! It's spicy tuna that sits on top of a slice of banana (yep-banana). it's SOOOO good!
9. My husband - because he always makes me laugh - a lot...
10. J.K.'s Solstice Holiday Hard Cider
I'm not a big drinker - like 1 drink every 4 to 6 months but I found this @ the British store in downtown Frederick and let me tell you, it was a treat!