Saturday, March 24, 2012

Growing...way too fast

I took this picture last summer after my dear husband finished building the kids a playground.  Holden could hardly stand to wait and even "helped".  He was so excited to climb all over it I think he wore himself out in less that 30 mins.  Since it was pretty hot day he took a seat on the bench under one of the sections.  I snapped this shot of his rosey checks not really thinking much of it until it was time to take it off the camera.  What I saw made my heart skip a beat.  My little boy was looking no so little anymore.  How did this happen and how did I not notice? 

I hung on to this picture until I could find the right paper.  I used Echo Park's A boy's life, some grey grid washi tape, my smash date stamp, cord and metal ribbon from Websters, AC Thickers and Echo Park's lime twist mini alphas. 

1 comment:

  1. Maria this layout is beautiful! I am a new follower of yours and can't wait to see what you create. Hugs~Mary
    http://Mary-fortheloveofart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete