Wednesday, December 7, 2011

DD Day 2

Day two
Today was my son's first advent calendar.  He is starting to understand all the joys and wonders of the season so I decided it was time for his first advent calendar.  When I was a child my grandmother would get these for me filed with little chocolate treats.  I've seen a bunch of posts were other mothers are against the whole chocolate part but I don't give a whole lot of sweets (unless you count fruit) so I figure for 24 nights a small piece of chocolate is not going to hurt. 

This day my husband came off of orders and brought me a new Starbucks mug!  Oh and one of their chocolate muffins.  He's so awesome! 


Project Life protector & grid cards

Chatterbox paper (green)

Cosmo Cricket (for you sticker)

Red Velvet paper (unknown)

SC DD kit (#2 coaster, Jenni Bowlin paper, light green twine)

Sew Easy - We R Memories

No comments:

Post a Comment