Monday, August 29, 2011

Doodlebug DT tryouts - cards

Hi everyone, I've been away madly creating to try my best shot at a slot on the Doodlebug design team.  You can only submit 1 layout, 2 cards and 1 home decor item or mini book. I went a bit nuts with the cards so let's get started shall we? 

Out of all of these I submitted cards 1 and 5 but I'm showing you all of my designs because it's just plain fun!

card 1 - Happy Halloween
I love this card - I took the owl stickers and cut their wings so they peek out of the moon.  So cute! :)
-spooky town sugar coated cardstock stickers (lots of glitter)
-A2 beetle black polka dot card
-"boo" brad from spooky town boutique brad assortment
- stamped letters paper smooches stamps


card 2 - You make life sweet
- 2 penguins: seaside sugar coated cardstock stickers
-slim tangerine filigree card
- milkshake and sentiment: paper smooches stamps

card 3 - Party time gift card holder
- slim bubble blue starburst card
-surprise party birthday celebration cardstock stickers
- words "time" and "happy" are paper smooches alphabet




card 4 - who misses you?
-branch/clouds/owl: spooky town sugar coated cardstock stickers
-moon: bon appetit plate sticker
-alphabet stickers Provo craft
- slim swimming pool sunburst card

card 5 - Love stamp
-A6 cupcake card
-love and heart stickers: true love sugar coated cardstock stickers
-postage stamp punch
-brown stripe ribbon: American crafts
-sweethearts spot paper
-red polka dot button: db ladybug button assortment



Card 6, 7 and 8 are also made with Doodlebug products.  I tossed these together just to see what would come out using left over die cuts and stickers :)


No comments:

Post a Comment